Ballista Iron Sights

Who uses it, how often and what are your thoughts on this attachment? I decided to try this for the calling card (500 kills I'm guessing) and find that it's an ok gun. I say ok and not anything above since the Ballista is still a hit marker machine. However when you get a kill it is rather amusing. Also if you want, what do you put with your class? I'm using 5 perks (Flak/Toughness/Cold Blooded/Dexterity/Tac Mask) and a Five-Seven.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I love playing with the Iron sight Ballista, but its going to put you at a total disadvantage. There will be a few one hit kills, but not many AND the recent nerf stinks too.

500 kills is correct, and i think it was a total nightmare. I never missed so many shots despite I was dead on aiming. Enjoy your hell in achieving that calling card - iron sights.  

it's a fun attachment. i prefer iron sights over the scope.

[quote user="NewFoundRemedy"]

I'm sure you're smart enough not to care Renegon, but be ready for people raging telling you that you're not sniping and blah blah blah because you're using that attachment. I get a good laugh out of it.

[/quote] Since I started using it, not a single shred of hate mail or ragers. I don't think I'm doing it right then.

I only really use it when the enemy team is meh in skill so I can do it with minimal deaths.

I'm sure you're smart enough not to care Renegon, but be ready for people raging telling you that you're not sniping and blah blah blah because you're using that attachment. I get a good laugh out of it.

I'm surprised I got/get a lot any time I use it. It's also usually the quick scopers that get all mad about it.

Yeah 500 kills is how you obtain it. The easiest way to get it is by playing Hardcore Domination.