bah seems the game can be won COD stylee

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I read this yesterday...its sad that its come to this,the fact that the guy ran around run'gun and required no tactic at all just proves it follows the sheep of the fps game world.I'll buy it only for the fact of co-op and the horde mode and unless they solve this I'm not sure how much time I'll spend in tdm ect.

yeah i am seeing a lot of people just running around with smg's not caring about anything just shooting anything ..

COD children will get bored soon as BLOPS2 is out, until then they will still lose most matches because they don't realise that objectives exist.

As I posted in that thread yesterday....private matches with friends and like minded recon players are gonna be my primary MP game play. Public rooms with this crap will not fly for me...I suck enough as it is.

dunno wheteher to cancel my preorder and stick with BF3 till far cry comes out , theres always max payne but hte multiplayer looks sh!te

[quote user="Archst3r"]

dunno wheteher to cancel my preorder and stick with BF3 till far cry comes out , theres always max payne but hte multiplayer looks sh!te

[/quote]Have you seen FC3 MP gameplay? It looks horrible.

great............now ive no idea what im going to play ha ha

I'm heading to DiRT after the 22nd,I'll buy GRFS,but not for the vs mp

in the beta i got the top spot several times & i had 0 kills...the entire match i hid & used the drone flying around marking guys as my teammates would kill them & we just took every objective. u see if u have someone who knows how to use a drone so u know where they are u can win & get the upperhand on them.