Bad Sport ? wot

there was these group of trolls in a lobby who constantly kept attacking me and my friends so we decided to fight back , of course . I managed to fight them off but i blew up the guys car as a screw you statement,

( the first car i had blown up for a few days) and now i'm labeled as a bad sport for two days ....

>

seriously if i fight back i am a bad sport ???? what the hell is going on ? you give us tanks and fighter jets but we all need to play peaceful with each other ? in that case you should replace the gun store with a pet store and we can all ride unicorns around and hug each other, thought i was playing grand theft auto ffs a game about murdering people and stealing cars ,

>

i am getting penalised not being able to play with friends for blowing up someones car that i already have to pay for ? come on get real ....

What are your opinions on this Bad sport stuff , do you think it should be removed ?  

Discussion Info

Last updated September 14, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the > are there because i tried to screw with the html coding to space out my paragraphs ..

It's a broken system they say they are trying to fix it who knows that's R*

I find it interesting that the OP flipped out after being made a Bad Sport. It's always fine until it happens to you.

I have been a Bad Sport twice now and while there are some pretty serious flaws, I like the idea of the system.

The OP was fighting back though, it wasn't his fault.

^

I know, wasn't commenting on that. I've been a Bad Sport twice, I know how most people end up there.

Op, if you do the crime you gotta pay the time. Sorry about your luck but its simple, DONT BLOW UP PERSONAL CARS AND YOU WONT GET  BANNED. Im sick of these sob stories when they only have themselves to blame. You didnt HAVE to blow up their car to get your point across. Send a Merry weather hit squad on them for 7,500, or a mugger for 1,000, or put the ever popular bounty on their head for any price you want. If you must attack just avoid the cars.

"Im sick of these sob stories when they only have themselves to blame".

Have to say, I pretty much agree. When I get a message saying 'Commend 4 commend', as you do in Bad Sport lobbies, I like to send back "No. Serve your time" :D Yes, the system needs serious work but there's no arguing that at the end of the day, you did destroy the cars and you could at least harden up about the issue and serve the time.

People are too use to GTA: IV, in which blowing up other people's cars was encouraged.

A bullet to the head should be satisfying enough...or a Cargobob to their car to the water?

Its funny hearing all of these do the crime do the time statements

Yet the game we are playing is all about breaking the rules. I agree i should be punished and i think i payed my punishment by paying for the guys car .. But now the game i payed $80 for is telling me i cannot play with my friends because we were having a little fun in free roam ? I dunno about you guys but i actually like being nervous about players trying to kill me and vise versa makes the game more fun .. If you dont like that play by yourself or turn wussy mode on

"But now the game i payed $80 for is telling me i cannot play with my friends because we were having a little fun in free roam?".

It's funny hearing this argument all the time, because I too spent $80 and I personally like driving my car around.