Bad sport frustration....

Ok, so last Sunday a car was chasing me with 4 people in it I killed them all with c4 then bam 2 days of bad sport... I got down to less than 24 hours and was in a game with my brother which he had to legit the mission so I quit to.. Then up it went from less than 24 hours back upto 5 days!!! Then i got down to three days and it forgave me I went into a good sport game having learnt my lesson don't blow cars up just walk around unequipped whistling into the blue sky after ten minutes of not doing anything wrong up it came in the bottom left corner 3 days of bad sport remaining I now have less than 24 hours left and I'm due to come of tomorrow night that means I'd of spent 6 days bad sport for nothing! Is there anyway other than commending to get the time to go down? Commending doesn't do anything.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I personally go with 'not destroying cars'.

The time changing is a bit of a glitch. If it's supposed to go up for continuing to blow up cars, that's cool, but it goes up then quickly retracts the extra time anyway.

The fact that you blew one car up and got labeled a Bad Sport means you aren't as innocent as you'd like to appear and the 'walk around unequipped whistling at the sky' part is cute too ; ) Don't just 'quit too', you KNOW that's a condition so why did you so casually walk out?

In case it interests you, being relabeled as a Bad Sport gets you four days.

I'm still a 'goodie-two-shoes' and I've blown up 4 cars in revenge, in one session I believe. I even tried to set one on fire by pouring petrol all over and setting it a light... oh the sweet beauty of naked flames dancing like a thousand marching soldiers.

^

That civilian's compact certainly loved it ; ) So did the player's bike :D

Oooh, you can't forget those two lovelies, I'm sure they enjoyed it : P

I've destroyed two cars.

First it was this bloke just sitting in his car (wasn't paused) and I did everything I could to get his attention. I kicked in every panel, window, the roof, all the lights, then stood on his hood jerking off, shot all the tyres out. He didn't blink. So I poured petrol all over it and set it ablaze. I got the warning, I was expecting it.

Second time this bloke was chasing me, shooting me up, so I pulled the hook turn I've perfected to be facing him and open up with the micro smg and... klutzed up. I was wondering why there were no bullets flying until I noticed there were sticky's flying. I had the wrong thing armed didn't I so oh well, detonate - and blew him to smithereens. Thing is I got no warning for that and it looked like a player car to me as there's not many hot pink AI cars out there. So I don't know why I wasn't warned, maybe there's something about them shooting your car?

Anyway, I reckon you should be able to light up cars even if I don't and I'd be the one to suffer most from it. Someone blows my car or bike up they pay for the insurance so what do I care? If everyone's worried about booby traps outside shops etc just park near the door (as I always do) and keep hitting down on the DPAD as you're shopping to keep check if anyone's approaching it. I do that out of habit now and if I've ever got any suspicions I just run me eyeballs right over it (from a bit of distance) before I get in. Nobody's got me yet, one bloke tried and I just left the thing there and jacked another one.

Blow my car or bike up over and over and over again, as long as you're footing the insurance bill WHO CARES?

I also reckon some of the missions you should be able to quit (in fact if your dead with no lives, you should be able to quit).

And here's why:

Case in point one of Rons missions. You shoot up some place destroy a few trucks and gas tanks and then have to go off hunting for packets of coke (I assume it was coke).

You find them on a river in a pair of boats. By the time we got to the boats I was the only one left and got the first packet, went for the second and of course you can only have one at a time - ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

So I drive all the way back to Trevors with the first packet and then all the way back to get the second (and this must've taken about 10-15 mins) only to find the second is RIGHT BANG ON a little rapid/waterfall type thing in the river. I couldn't get near it, every time I tried (and I tried about a dozen times) I just got washed down the river.

Another 5-10 mins for NOTHING.

I ended up starting a fight with these two nearby fisherman to let them kill me so I could exit out without quitting myself.

And then found these two poor blokes in the lobby who'd been watching me klutz around for 20 odd mins for NOTHING. They should've been able to quit without penalty. I've been in similar situations on a few missions myself but nothing like those two sods must've bored their way through just to avoid a "bad sport" tag.

I quite enjoy punching peoples windows out, kicking and stomping the panels from time to time. I also like how you poured petrol over it and set it ablaze, it's such a random thing to do/witness. Very amusing I must say :D

I have a plan for the next innocent, unsuspecting car we come across ; )

"I ended up starting a fight with these two nearby fisherman to let them kill me so I could exit out without quitting myself".

If you're level 17, I believe it is, grenades are wonderful in cases like this.

I'd amuse you then.

Quite often I just pull up in the middle of an intersection, get out and kick the crap out of my own car (I like the lived in look). Then I'll act the looney in the middle of the intersection throwing shadow punches and elbows (they're the funnest - looks like you've got a bad twitch) until I make meself a bit of a traffic jam. NOTE you don't hit anyone or the cops will come, just don't let anyone pass.

I do all sorts of random looney stuff. Don't know why....

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

If you're level 17, I believe it is, grenades are wonderful in cases like this.

[/quote]

Good point, never thought of that. But at least I saved a grenade.