Bad Outfit Choices

Does anybody else get frustrated with Michael, Franklin and Trevor's outfit choices? It bugs me a little bit that it does not save the clothes you put them in. It's like, come on man, I just bought you a $5,000 tuxedo, and you choose to wear THAT?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

That's why I didn't buy any clothes for the single player characters.

You're lucky if Trevor is wearing clothes half the time.

One time I switched to Trevor and he was wearing a dress.  That was a hoot n a holler tells u whut.

[quote user="AlmasRetroChild"]

One time I switched to Trevor and he was wearing a dress.  That was a hoot n a holler tells u whut.

[/quote] I've switched to him and not only was he in a dress but he was waking up half drunk alone on top of a mountain.

It's kind of cool how they integrate the clothes you buy into their random outfits. I bought the pink bowling shirt for Trevor and then forgot all about it. Two days later I switched to him and he was wearing it, throwing a guy off a bridge.

[quote user="bigJ7678"][quote user="AlmasRetroChild"]

[/quote] I've switched to him and not only was he in a dress but he was waking up half drunk alone on top of a mountain.

[/quote]

Same, only 20 seconds later I had my face mauled off by a cougar.

I like how they change the clothes. Sometimes your like no, no, im not having you wear that.  9 out of 10 times im happy with their choices. Sometimes im like wow I never thought of that combination.....Nice. I didnt like this feature at first but once I got used to it I started liked it.I do enjoy the few moments when you switch to a different character. I switched to Trever once and he was spooning his friends cousin. I was like ok then, freak.