bad luck/ damavandCQ

so i was flying the Z-11 over the hill above the tunnel when it sound like i was taking shots from like a 50.cal.(you could hear the impact of the bullets hitting the aircraft and sounds of my guy getting hit) my guy took about 40%dmg and bout 2% to my aircraft. i quickly dropped altitude and tried to figure out wtf was shooting me. nothing. so i proceeded back up the same way and heared the same thing. this time my aircraft was quickly taking dmg like i was getting shot, then my guy took more dmg and died. i got bad luck. nothing couldve been hitting me up there since i just had taken out their littlebird.and out of line of sight. i remember this same thing happening to me before on the same map and place. if i die randomly by bad luck my guy just dies(i dont usually hear my vehicle or guy take any dmg). so i thought this was really wierd.anyone else had this problem or should i avoid this spot from now on? lol *** was weird. HAX0RZ!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^

Trolololol lolo lolol hahahah hhaaa haaaaa... dun dun dun dun dun!

Yes, the deathboxes are annoying on that map. There's one that kills you if you go too close to the hill when flying over it and one that kills you if you go to the infantry OOB on the left side on the tunnel (looking from the US base).

I was playing with Kiss Me Babe on Gulf of Oman yesterday and while running away from the construction site my character suddenly flew at lightspeed directly into a building and killed himself. Bad luck indeed.

I tripped over my shoelaces after I planted an M-COM. Very bad luck indeed.

Obviously the game is perfect. Get better.

LMFAO

Uhm, that hill is 'radioactive' and will kill you if you get too close to it... best way I could describe it

Whenever I get bad luck, I'm either out of bounds, or my character decides to randomly explode. Literally, I've had this happen by just running in a straight line with nothing around me.