bad losers

why do people have to be such bad losers they feel the need to send hurtful messages to me after a match? honestly. it's just a game. I know the procedure, complain, block etc. but it does get to me. I spent my whole school life putting up with such remarks and now i cant even play games without taking it!

rant over :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

All you read about is modded avatar or selling something. You never see you were ban for cheating, hacking a game, or glitching.  Then when you call them out cause of modded controllers which I belive is against microsoft rules to play online with them they call you all sorts of names.

Lady knows what's up. ;)

Hatas make me famous.

If you want to get those guys angry in return, just respond to their fanmail with a winky face.  They never know what to say. haha

HATERS GON HATE YO.

Gotta love the Xbox Live Enforcement team! They do a great job at weeding out troublemakers. My personal favorite thing to do is to go to the "Suspended Accounts forum" forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx and to the "My console was banned forum" forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx and just read the posts by people who have no idea why they were banned. Good stuff. My personal favorite posts are the ones that start off.....This is (insert gamer tag here) mother and I don't know why my son was banned.... Now that's entertainment.

What a lot of players fail to realize is that the Xbox Live Enforcement team can "track" your messages, games, & virtually anything you put on your profile. Big Brother is watching over you... Mwahahahaha!!!

i cant lie sometimes when my team loses bad to a bunch of people being cheap i might send "friendly" messages just to get in their head and **** them off a bit. a lot of times the next game they will not play so cheap and either prove they are really good no matter how they play or they prove they suck horribly and need to use cheap tactics to win...however messages about family members, medical or mental issues are uncalled for and deserve to be reported

^

I'm good.

Its not that people suck their lag compition thingy is all freaked up not only that but you got people cheating on this game which you can tell. If they can fix these 2 problems then tell me you are good.

my team all goes horribly negative.

I went 23 kills 17 deaths.

On the other team this guy goes 37 kills, and eight deaths.

I killed him at least 4 times, and all he does is complain that I suck. 

in conclusion anyone who cries needs to be told that after you were done doing their mom, you told her to change their bed sheets, because they still wet their bed every night, over, and over like spam.