Bad glitch on Hazard

Was playing the Hazard map this morning when I was being killed by someone under the map.  They managed to glitch the map out on that back path by the pool and pick other players off without taking damage.  The player that glitched the session is: hwlsn71.  If i could get a contact email to send video that would be great.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can't call out gamer tags.  You might want to edit that out.

The good thing about combat theater is you can now make these claims and show proof at the same time.  With that being said, vids or it didn't happen...

Good old Hazard. The map designed for the ultimate casual players. Way to go Treyarch :).

Put the game in your file share

Exactly how do I edit it out?

Dont edit anything. Just go to recent games, choose that game and add to fileshare.

If you do any editing it takes away our ability to lok at it from all perspectives

Let us know its there and expect some friend requests

Edit:

Woops sorry ....... I guess you meant edit out the gt from the post .

Probably cant now.

I think he means the guys tag he named and shamed

Yeah I cant delete the gt but its that tags perspective your gonna want to watch.   I do have this saved in my file share and my friend who was online with me also noticed that right after the match,  the player doing the glitching has it saved in their fileshare as well.   If you watch the vid, you'll notice the player pacing back and forth like they new this was going to happen.  Probably not the first time anyway.  

hey can u show me cause i wan c it but cant his friend list full

You don't need to actually be on his FL to access his fileshare, send him a chat request to give you access to his profile, which will let you access his combat record. (I think this is the way it works)

File complaint and game on. Change lobbies of course and maybe avoid that player. There is like 25,000 other lobbies to join.