Are you having trouble loading a Backwards Compatible title due to gamertag issues? Does the system say your gamertag is corrupt when you launch a game? If so, then look no further and read on for help.
This error most often occurs if you've made a gamertag change. To solve the problem simply follow these steps:
1. Launch a Backwards Compatible title on your console.
2. Press the Start and Back (View and Menu) buttons at the same time.
3. Select Manage Storage (you will get a warning that you are leaving the game)
4. Select Profiles and find your gamertag and delete it.
5. Press B to back out of the screen and then press the Back and Start buttons again to bring up the menu
6. Select Sign In or press X on the controller
7. Select Download Profile to redownload your profile to the console
This should resolve any issues you have with the gamertag.