Back To School Sale

Just a warning this is my first time posting so i hope i am doing this right.

I am trying to purchase and download the mass effect 3 leviathan DLC thats 50% off right for the back to school sale. However it gave me an error. I've never encountered an error before when downloading so i was unsure what to do. Obviously i didn't want to just retry again immediately for fear it would charge me twice, since microsoft has already sent me a "receipt" to my email. This is my first time buying something since they've converted my MP to dollars so i'm not sure if thats an issue. I have 9 something dollars so i'm not short or anything. My billing info is up to date as well. I checked my active downloads and its not even there nor does it pop up in my purchase history. This is also the only account used on my xbox. Help? i just want my dlc before the sale ends.

What are you trying to purchase? mass effect 3 leviathian
What error code or message are you receiving (from the console)?  8015000A
What region is your account? 1 i'm assuming. Thats NA right?
What region do you physically connect from? also 1

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

I know you said it sent the receipt for purchasing it, but do you still have the $9 in your account?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you done a license transfer recently? Because that may damage or corrupt your license rarely.

Sorry this didn't help.

i now only have 4 something. so im assuming it took the payment but didnt give me anything to download in return. i also have never done a license transfer. not even sure what that is to be honest.

in the end i decided to test the waters and re-try downloading it. it took the 4 dollars i had left and i think the rest went onto my card on file. and now its downloading like normal. but still not happy. just lost some dollars that i was hoping to use towards other DLC. :( is it even possible to get it back?

Sorry this didn't help.

To talk to somebody about a refund due to an error, you'll have to call or chat with suport directly. Go to support.xbox.com/contact-us and get in contact with support during business hours (note that you need support and not Ambassadors as we cannot access your account) or call 1-800-4-my-xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.