Back to Life

If you could bring a developer back to life that had fallen through or had just quit developing games through the years who would you like to see be brought back?

As for me i'd personaly like to see the 3DO who did the Army Men game series come back, I used to love those games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Interplay.  The original Fallouts were some of my favorite games of all time and as much as I liked Fallout 3 I would have preferred if it would have stuck to the old formula.

Rare. The one not owned my Microsoft.

Bizarre Creations. I loved the Project Gotham Racing franchise. Blur was pretty awesome too, though.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Rare. The one not owned my Microsoft.

[/quote]

Agreed!

Microprose, they where bought out in the early 90's, not sure who owns them now if anyone.

Oh Microprose, I remember the Klingon game, man I loved that one.

[quote user="Varakharne"]

Oh Microprose, I remember the Klingon game, man I loved that one.

[/quote]

Yeah they made some great ever lasting games. Xcom: terror from the deep, F1 Grand Prix, Cut Throats, Civilization 1 & 2 & loads more.

Bioware. Granted, they aren't really dead. But they are a shadow of their former self. So I don't want to bring them back per say, I just want to go back in time to just before they were purchased by EA, and make sure they were purchased by Bethesda instead.

Working Designs for sure. More so a publisher, but still... I liked 3DO for its BattleTanx series : )

[quote user="Silvercube"]

Working Designs for sure. More so a publisher, but still... I liked 3DO for its BattleTanx series : )

[/quote]

Yess! I had heard a few years ago they were originally going to re-release Global Assault in HD for the XBLA but it never happened :(