Back To Kirkland NOT working, Please Help!!!!!

so heres the deal, i have the limited edition of BF3. When I go into the store to download the map map pack update it's NOT THERE! when i go out to dashboard however it is magically there asking me to hand over 1200 microsoft points! *gasp!* does anyone know how i am supposed to access this?! 

thanks,

Nathan

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Should be a code on your receipt.  Redeem code in the menu.

There is a code to redeem.  Mine came as a standalone insert in my game box.  Check your game box.

Just to confirm, you purchased your game new, right? 

yep bought new and it has the inserts, one is for the online pass (which has a code) the other is for the mass effect 3 beta. and unfortunately i have lost the receipt, im kind of ADD that way! lol but no insert for the map pack?! super sad!

Hmmm.  It's been a while, but I think the online pass code is your access.  And you most definitely should see the B2K download from the Store portion of the BF3 menu screen.  Strange it's not there.

Another question.  Did you download that 2.07 GB update?  I remember reading some time ago that the download was needed before downloading Back to Karkand.

Gonna have to call EA for another code. Others had this problem and that it's the way to resolve it. Be persistent with them. Good luck dude.

[quote user="AFlockOfBunnies"]

Hmmm.  It's been a while, but I think the online pass code is your access.  And you most definitely should see the B2K download from the Store portion of the BF3 menu screen.  Strange it's not there.

Another question.  Did you download that 2.07 GB update?  I remember reading some time ago that the download was needed before downloading Back to Karkand.

[/quote]

This right here is the OP's issue. You definitely need to download this update to get the maps. As the majority of the update was the actual maps.

Did he just say

KIRKLAND?

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

Did he just say

KIRKLAND?

[/quote]

I just noticed that after you said something. I guess he got bad customer service at the store

NO! he said KIRKLAND! damnit i dont know how to insert pictures, but i use those batteries all the time!!!

didn't you have to preorder the game to get it free?