back to karland exp

Hey i bought the exp map pack and downloaded it  but when i play bf3  non of the new content is showing up in the game cant find any of the new maps like wake island in the quick match   please help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did you download the 1.7Gb Title Update?  I believe the B2K DLC is only a few Mb because it's just an unlock code.  You need one of the big updates to actually get the maps.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

Did you download the 1.7Gb Title Update?  I believe the B2K DLC is only a few Mb because it's just an unlock code.  You need one of the big updates to actually get the maps.

[/quote]

Also, I know the first time I looked for these maps. I had to switch from Conquest to Conquest Assault in Quick Match. Since most of the maps are set in that game mode not regular Conquest.

I don't know why they couldn't just add another carrier for the RU side and make it normal CQ, probably bee too laggy for Consoles. (Yeah RU has carriers)

^^Now you're making me miss 1943 :(

Hey,

I have a similar problem, the problem is that when I download B2K, it starts and a second later it finishes. Checked my storage and there's only 56KB out of 108KB downloaded, and I don't have the 1.7GB Update.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, BUDDY!