Back to karkand

I pre ordered my game and with much anticipatioin for the new expansion pack back to Karkand to come out upon purchasing my game I got a free code to redeem for the new pack with the online pass code so I entered it as I 1st played it and then now the new pack is available to download its trying to charge me 1200 microsoft points and this is from the in game store this really sux because now I have to purchase it has any one else had this same problem and do you know why??????

PLEASE HELP I HAVE OTHER FRIENDS WITH THE SAME PROBLEM....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Check the EA store, there's a new Multiplayer Update required for B2K. If you have the LE version B2K should be available for you after you download the 2GB update.

I'm getting the same message that I don't have enough MS Points and I'm entitled to get the maps for free.

From what I've heard the maps should be free for LE after you install the update.

[quote user="nicoyo505"]

From what I've heard the maps should be free for LE after you install the update.

[/quote]

Ok, thanks very much for this mate.

[quote user="nicoyo505"]

[/quote]

Ok, thanks very much for this mate.

Well I'm glad the guys on Twitter @ Battlefield were pretty spot on with 1-3 PST. How is it if anyone has got it downloaded?

oh well i just brought it any way now im $16.00 shorter

Update is currently at 54%. Slow update is slow.

[quote user="UpstateBear97"]

I pre ordered my game and with much anticipatioin for the new expansion pack back to Karkand to come out upon purchasing my game I got a free code to redeem for the new pack with the online pass code so I entered it as I 1st played it and then now the new pack is available to download its trying to charge me 1200 microsoft points and this is from the in game store this really sux because now I have to purchase it has any one else had this same problem and do you know why??????

PLEASE HELP I HAVE OTHER FRIENDS WITH THE SAME PROBLEM....

[/quote]

Someone was sick on punctuation day.

@upstatebear.   Dude, call ms support at 1-800-4-myxbox. Tell them what happened and get a refund.