Back to Karkand Issue

I got the Limited edition, and I've downloaded the multiplayer update, When i tried downloading the "back to karkand" Content , I got charged also for 1200 MS  Points. but when I try to find the maps on "quick match" I don't see the maps!!! but when I go to server browser I DO see them!! In front of the server name I see a triangle and in the bottom it says "You are missing one or more DLC's played on this server.
When I try to join I get kicked out and a message comes up saying "The server is now running content you don''t have, look in the store for additional availible content or make sure that all your content is installed..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What worked for you cause i got the same problem?

It says it's limited edition with B2K with no code inside i go to bf3 marketplace and i have to pay same for xbox marketplace. I have the limited edition of battlefield 3 that came with back to karkand. When i first started it up it downloaded the HD pack and Multiplayer update 6. But yet no Back to Karkand. I launched battlefield 3 and in quick match none of the maps showed up yet in server broswer they did. Whenever i try to join it says that am missing dlc? (xbox 360)

Confirmed

[quote user="Zehq"]

Dude... did you use the code from the LE then dl B2K? Your best bet is to redownload everything.

-

Oh and I don't Install games anymore, I've noticed a pattern. When you install a game, something happens that glitches.

[/quote]No glitch on my end.  I always install the main couple of games I currently play.  

Thank you.

Thanks to every body that cared about my Issue.

I have called EA Support , they asked me to keep holding for a couble of minutes , then retry again , Issue Resolved

Thanks again

Dude... did you use the code from the LE then dl B2K? Your best bet is to redownload everything.

-

Oh and I don't Install games anymore, I've noticed a pattern. When you install a game, something happens that glitches.

EA will give you a code if you keep trying,I've had 2.Lol.

[quote user="Lollamia"]

I tried redownlaoding the BF3 multiplayer update as per the following URL but invain:

marketplace.xbox.com/.../4950fbec-3a26-4f9d-91fc-553e382af06a

[/quote]

Blow it all out and start again is my suggestion, but what do I know?  I'm just a player on the xbox forum.  you should be contacting EA/DICE for support on this issue.  Here's a link to the FAQs page

I tried redownlaoding the BF3 multiplayer update as per the following URL but invain:

marketplace.xbox.com/.../4950fbec-3a26-4f9d-91fc-553e382af06a

You get B2K from the marketplace, and if you have the code it's free. if you ended up paying, you screwed up.  Doesn't sound like its installed correctly.  Have you downloaded the private server update?  you gotta have that as well