B2k Maps for Battle FIeld 3

Before I begin I have searched for this topic everywhere already and the answers have not yielded a fix, I was directed here through Gamefaqs:

I just got another 360 after My old elite finally gave me the Red RIngs of Death after at least 4 beautiful years. I Bought the DLC for B2K maps after the update for the multiplayer  but keep getting the "This server is running content that I don't have or installed"

I have thus far:
1. Deleted B2k Maps
2. Reinstalled them

then
1. Deleted B2K
2. Deleted MP Update
3. Cleared System Cache
4. Redownloaded B2k
5. Redownloaded MP Update

Sorry for the quick write up, Im cooking so english is not my main focus now. Any other suggestions will do, that MP update is just to large to keep deleting and redownloading.

Any help would be amazing, thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Have you also cleared your marketplace cache, deleted and re-downloaded your profile, or installed the game to your HDD? Keep in mind you may also need to transfer your license to the new console and that could cause some issues if you haven't. Also know, if you're simply searching via quick match or for matches with DLC maps, there is more than B2K out now for users to get and you may be getting shoved into areas where you're on a server using Close Quarters DLC instead. Search specifically for B2K maps and modes for better luck if you haven't. Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I should have mentioned I do have everything saved on my HDD, and since I had an Elite, I purchased a regular xbox and just swapped the HDD over. As for the other recommendations I will try as soon as the MP update is finished being downloaded.... again haha

Sorry this didn't help.

This could be because you are trying to access a Close Quarters game or a Close Quarters Map that is part of the recent DLC. You also might want to use the "Server Browser" under Multiplayer and try to to connect to a B2K server hosted by DICE as quick match usually throws people into any random server often hosted by someone. If your B2K DLC is purchased on the Gamertag you are using to play BF3, licence transfer is not really the issue. I also recommend posting on the DICE forums or contacting DICE on Twitter @Battlefield as they are quick to respond. Please keep us posted and Good Luck!

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, So i ended up deleting EVERYTHING, the maps, the MP update(s) and the HD Update, plus a few other things that didn't look important. I shut down the Box, Downloaded everything from the store in the game (after being prompted by the Multiplayer that certain updates were required), restarted it and it said the "congratulations on unlock..." message.

Sadly, I sit my foot on my entertainment center and it happened to bump my xbox while playing scratching the disc. Haha. I had about 2 days of the maps before I went out and purchased another copy. I did try installing it and it kept running me the error, disc scratched message, I had to buy it again (-_-). All is fine now, thanks guys!

Sorry this didn't help.