B2K guns suck.

They all SUCK. I'm tryin to get the achievement for getting 10 kills with each B2K weapon. I've done the LMG's, the first was actually good, the MG sucks. Both PDW's are terrible, however I haven't used the PP19 post patch. The MK3A1 is. HORRIBLE. At a metre range you'd think that it'd be a one hit kill? NOPE, HITMARKER ***! Of course you have your good weapons such as the L85, L96 and the G36 (the FAMAS is terrible lol).

-

Opinions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Should have done it before they nerfed everything.

And you mean the G53, the carbine which looks like an MP5.

Oh and I don't mean the G53, I'm trying to use it now, it sucks, it can't kill after a range of 10m.

You put the G36 in your good guns list with two other B2K guns but it's not a B2K gun.

And If I can get nearly 300 kills with the "kicking horse" pre-patch PKP you can get 10 kills with the PP-19 lol.

I think most of them are pretty great (assault rifles/carbines/LMGs/sniper rifles)

You're right though, the PDWs are meh. Although I don't really think any of the PDWs in the game are very good. Famas took the nerf bat to the face pretty hard too.

I used the PKP post patch and yeah you were right, I mean't the G53, I was adding another meaning that it's horrible as well, didn't mean to put it there. For some reason all the first guns of every kit is the best gun to me. (M16A3, M4A1, RPK) Oh except Recon... if anything it's the M98B or SV98.

MG 36 was a beast gun til they nerfed it.

I heard that, yeah I tried it now... it just... sucks.

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

I think most of them are pretty great (assault rifles/carbines/LMGs/sniper rifles)

You're right though, the PDWs are meh. Although I don't really think any of the PDWs in the game are very good. Famas took the nerf bat to the face pretty hard too.

[/quote]

P90 is good. You got a ~50 round clip that you can just spray and get 2-3 kills before you have to reload. Also there's the UMP that I've been trying to get a certain someone to stop using...

Achiement is Glitched after 10 kills with each you will then need 10 more with famas in one match to get to pop.

Tuna, I know, I recall hearing that a few months ago, so the glitch didn't bother me.