Azura's Star quest *spoilers possibly*

One day, I would like to find a game that doesn't require me to go online looking up answers.... I thought Skyrim could be the one, I was wrong.

I can't figure out how to get through "The Black Star" quest... I've gotten to the rock wall with the water running through, in Ilinalta's Deep... Quest marker says I have to get past the rock, clairvoyance spell says I have to get past the rock, no levers or anything I can find to open it. The only other door on my close up map to that area is out of reach, and thus must be the exit.

So... What stupid trick is it that I`m missing? I am completely stumped, this is really aggravating me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Video walkthrough LINK

Sorry, your link requires me to install plugins, and it's not my computer, so that's not my call... Why can't you just tell me if you know?

Just leave Ilinalta's Deep and then re-enter with the quest unmarked. Its a glitch in the game. The rock stayed there until I left, unchecked it and re-entered the Deep.

Thank you... I'm past the blockage now.

No problem and glad I could help.

BTW you get a companion if you take the star back to Azura a Dark Elf Mage.

if you take it back to the other guy it turns into a Black star and can only absorb humanoid souls (must be alive). so choose wisely.

I took it to the shrine and did the cleansing battle. Rushed the guy and took him out with one shot.

Little tip, try not to do this at a very low level, you will get demolished at the end if you do lol.

I managed to do it at lv 4 on Expert difficulty. Dunno if that would be considered "very low" or not. But to be fair I was playing as a mage character and with dual wielding and decent spells you're a force to be reckoned with.

^^Sorry, I so dont believe you. The Deadra alone could one shot a lvl 4