AxG Recruiting (Multi-Gender)

Hey lads and ladies,

Over at Anxietygaming we are looking for some more recruits that will hopefully move on to become full members.

A little info about the clan:

We have 2 leaders myself and my other half so yes we are taking both male and female recruits. We aim to acheive both Casual and competitive play and to do this we will have me taking charge of the competive side as this is where my experience is, with x OptimusPony x taking charge of the casual side ensuring its all fun for everyone. Also the competitive squad is a choice it is NOT required.

Game's we play (so far) :

MW3

Black:ops - we are aiming to get a squad together for this game at the moment to take part in a league.

They the clan will grow is we wish to have the feel of just a group of friends, There will be Role's available to members if they wish so everyone can help out with the clan and some role's are available already. 

For more info or any questions please feel free to ask

our site is anxietygaming.forumotion.co.uk so check us out if you like, the site is only a temp until we get more members and can afford i nice new one gotta hate being a poot college student eh lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hope you find what your looking for have fun!

cheers, yeah we are getting there slowly lol

Still recruiting guys :)

Been up all night giving the site a brand new look, it much easier to use and if i say so myself looks alot better, so please feel free so check it out anxietygaming.forumotion.co.uk

Still recruiting

Still on look for the recruits :D

Want to have an alliance between ur clan and my clan?

I'll join urs ;)

If your still up for this, please add or message me on xbox and we can talk it through?