Axe Battleffield 4 promo code and downod issues

I rdeemd a BF4 code yesterday (December 24, 2013) at the  Axe Battlefield 4 website (www.axebattlefield4sweeps.com) and was given an Xbox one code for a BF4 download consisting of one ddog tag and one battlepack. I couldn't input the 25-character activation code into the store (it didnt recognize the code and wouldn't accept it), so I logged into my xbox lve account online, redeemd the code, and was given a mesage acknowledging the code and what the content was.

'Great," I thought, and logged back onto my xbox one expecting to gt my content - and no content was there. Shut my system down and rebooted, logged in, went to the game and the in-game store - still nothing! This went on for over an hour and I just got so frustrated with it and your service, that I shut things down until earlier today. Thinking that maybe I may need to re-input the code [mod removed] , I did that and was told that the 'code had alrady been used." Of course it had had already been used, I friggin used it, but you still haven't given me my content and you acceted my code.

Well, its now 2:14 am on December 26, and the content still hasn't arrived. It was bad enough that the digital download version of BF4 took 2 days to complete and 2 hours to install - now this crap happens. Xbox services and Microsoft in general have done nothing but decline in customer service over the past few years and I'm getting pretty sick of the way we get teated.

Fix this issue and get me my downloadable content. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

The Xbox One does not automatically download items that were purchased or added from the website like the 360 does.  You've added the codes on the website now head to the games store and BF4 then Add Ons.  Find the add ons you got the codes for and Install them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This helped me so much. I was having the same problem. Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.