Awesome!

I was having trouble adjusting to this game and was doing mediocre at best.  I started using the M27 yesterday and have been doing incredibly good since then. This gun is accurate and I can pick off those MP7 abusers from far away.  Any body else love this gun?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't get all the complaining about the MP7... it's like the 3rd best SMG...

I love the AN-94 and the M8. The Vector too

Type 25's the best AR.

Its pretty sweet but the mtar does.well.in my hands also.

[quote user="sHenziiii"]

I started using the M27.  Any body else love this gun?

[/quote] I do. It reminds me of the Commando from the previous Black Ops. I can do well with almost any of the assault rifles but this one is one of my favorites. The last one you unlock is another one of my favorites but I don't get time to use it because I've prestiged right after unlocking it. I'm only on the second prestige but I might stick on this one for a week or two to play with all the weapons and find out what I like best.

I'm not complaining lol, at the end of the day it's just a game to me. Everything can be countered and I love the constant UAV. Lets me shoot them down more frequently, I'm going for that gold camo :-). I just see a lot of people use MP7 not that it bothers me. AR > SMGs for me.

Hmmmm, another thread with about 8 "best guns" listed. Thats good news.

I do. ;)

I thought I was going to like the M27 but for some reason I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought, and I didn't even bother to touch the MTAR. M8 all the way for me.

yeah the mp7 is trash in this game lol,  but bad kids will complain about anything that kills them