Awakened DLC *Spoilers*

I was thinking the DLC may have to do with the Isaac after the moon falls?

Any ideas as to what the DLC could be about?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They better not sell us the true ending.......im hoping it will take place in the past.

I honestly hope they don't use Isaac anymore. He's done his story and he had a great run. Don't turn him into another Master Chief who gets lucky at every encounter with no real worry. Makes a dull character with nothing to relate to.

Would be neat to see Carvers past, maybe trying to save his family on the infected planet.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

Would be neat to see Carvers past, maybe trying to save his family on the infected planet.

[/quote]I thought this at first but there is a graphic novel out that kinda tells Carver's story before DS3 so I'm not sure if that'll be it.

I don't think it'll be about Carver's past. As Meshuggala stated, there's a graphic novel out depicting that. Since it's titled as 'Awakened' it might be about the moons. Possibly about a different moon waking up. I hope we get to learn more about them instead of seeing them as just hungry monsters. Seemed a bit lame, to me. Just hope there's more to them instead of that.

Ellie's story. I think that'd be great. It would offer a fresh take on Dead Space, playing as the first female character. The co-op partner could change. One chapter could be Santos, the other Buckell, then Norton. Then the last chapter would be Norton & Carver arriving at Isaac's apartment.

^^ Not to sound rude but that would be terrible! A female lead is already a tricky situation but adding those other characters as co-op partners would definitely be a bad idea.

How is a female lead a "tricky situation"? It could actually work with Ellie. Santos & Buckell might be difficult, but their time in the game could be short. I would just enjoy some kind of backstory to better tie in DS2 & 3.

Yeah, I think a female lead wouldn't be too hard. The new Tomb Raider looks amazing, so it's easy to give the girl some spirit she can use. It's not like strong female leads are hard to do or hard to find, really.

After looking at the secret achievements for the DLC at xbox360achievements.org, it looks like the DLC will involve the crew aboard the Terra Nova and Unitology.