Avoiding Spawn games

Ugh...today (as well as a few times yesterday) I joined a conquest game that had me on a team that was trapped in spawn with tanks encircling the home spawn as well as both choppers...quit and got put back in the same game...not once, not twice, but 3 separate times. I know I cant be the only one this happens to.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

When you're browsing, select a different map. Problem solved.

The Servers have a tendency to fill a Game Lobby that needs Players based on your Connection. If it is not a Lobby you wish to Join again, simply select another Map prior to Quick Match Launch or you can always stick it out and take a few for the Team.

I had thought about this earlier peeps...but I wasnt sure if it would be a server for that map only. Ill do this the next time I have that problem. Thanks for the advice.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

I had thought about this earlier peeps...but I wasnt sure if it would be a server for that map only. Ill do this the next time I have that problem. Thanks for the advice.

[/quote]

If you select the same exact Map, you'll probably end up in the exact sane Game Lobby. It's best to try another Map all together. Keep in mind, the Connection might be worse given you are changing Search Parameters.

lol, noob

Its too bad that Microsoft turned the avoid player system off. 

Another way to look at it..Take the opp to hone your skill in a difficult situation.

Hey Jedi Knight GZ when you join a game were your team is getting spawn ***.go help them out man a snipe some..hehehe

i dont think that would help,better to sneak out of the spawn and attack an objective!or just find another game.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

i dont think that would help,better to sneak out of the spawn and attack an objective!or just find another game.

[/quote] On a map such as Atacama Desert or Laguna Alta there is no sneeking out of the deployment. Once you are trapped you are pretty much dead upon spawn.

I know,Atacama's a *** for that on CQ,Happens alot.no fun.I usually find a another game if i spawn into that and the team has no chance of winning.2 choppers 2 tanks and a load of campers.no good.