avoided players. .

I was just thinking about it and was wondering if there was a way to see how many people you avoided. . . ?

I have avoided so many players for unsportsmanlike conduct on this game.

I used to always avoid AFK people in Firefight. I haven't ran into many AFK people lately and pretty much stopped avoiding the 1 or 2 I still run across.

I avoid people that purposely betray and I'm not talking about a 1 time accident. Talking about people that run around doing it over & over.

I have betrayed so many people... good thing plenty of people still play.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Im pretty sure you can't because i tried to figure out the same thing but i don't think it's possible but you could check your REP and see how many people file a complaint on you though Hope that helps :) If not then sorry

You know giving people rep really does nothing at all.  It's a pointless feature that should be removed.

I like seeing my rep : )

Yes, it's always interesting to see how many people avoid me for trash talking when i'm not using a headset.  Nevertheless, it's a pointless feature.

It's hardly important, yeah, but not completely pointless. If people had more assurance that avoiding/preferring people was effective, it would be a bit more useful, too.

The idea isn't about giving a person bad rep. It's about avoiding a person and not having to play with them when you know they are just going to purposely team kill the entire game., or whatever reason you feel you don't want to play with that person again.

Though I do have bad rep for being overly aggressive. I thought you were supposed to be aggressive in a video game. I'm trying to kill you and not die myself. And I have bad rep for quiting early and I have never quit a game, even when I'm forced to play me vs. 4 people.

Yes but what i'm saying is when you avoid a player via the rep system it doesn't actually mean you'll avoid them, you can still get matched up with them.

Apparently avoiding a player is supposed to lower chances of being matched up with them but i've never seen any evidence for this and i've certainly been matched with people i have avoided before.

I avoid people who make the connection unplayable for me, and while I might find them again, particularly if you both keep searching immediately and given H3's small population, it feels like it does have an effect.

I find that preferring people definitely does.

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

Yes but what i'm saying is when you avoid a player via the rep system it doesn't actually mean you'll avoid them, you can still get matched up with them.

Apparently avoiding a player is supposed to lower chances of being matched up with them but i've never seen any evidence for this and i've certainly been matched with people i have avoided before.

[/quote]I think the key to playing with good players would be combining the + rep and - rep feature. That way you play with people you like, but don't nessisarily want to friend (competent players, people who don't camp weapon/vehicle spawns) and you get less of a chnace of playing with BKs (AFKers, non-objective players in objective games) because it's trying to match you up with your + rep players as well as avoiding the - rep players. Ah! Proportions!