Avenger controller

This is said to increase your skill by 50% I think, it could also explain what people call aim bots when is not.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BGTEA8yOac&feature=related]

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYfXjotJAXM&feature=related]

Increase skill by cheating........?

Right.

"Happy Drinking"

Saying that it "increases skill level" is a false statement that they're using to draw in ignorant players.

I also lol'ed when the website said that it increases your "situational awareness". Bull crap on the spot.

The more accurate description of this thing would be that it allows players to react more quickly to things in the game. So if you're as dumb as a brick, it's not going to help.

However the controller mod design is actually very interesting. It allows the player to always have his or her thumbs on the joysticks at all times which can sometimes matter in FPS games. I don't know how many times I've died because I had to press a button and I couldn't aim with the right thumbstick.

But other than for fast paced FPS games, I see very little purpose for using that Avenger mod.

It kinda reminds me of when Forrest Gump had braces on his legs. I've already broken free of my legbraces and don't need them anymore, thanks avenger makers, but no thanks

Ok, we get it. You suck at BO and need to cry aimbot whenever you get wrecked. Happens to a lot of people.

i watched another ad for this thing and decided its pointless.it boasts that you are able to press 9 buttons at once,why?

no games require you to do that.

Wow didn't expect to see this here.  My dad knows the inventor.  I could never get used to it but my dad and my cousin love it.  It makes dropshotting almost instantaneous.  My dad doesn't like all the outrageous claims in fact in his blog WWW.tatterr.WordPress.com he writes it wont turn you into a super mutant over night.  My dad says those ads are all marketing guys that don't even play Xbox...he's always fighting with the marketing guys.   Its a pretty cool gizmo and it was originally made to help a kid with small hands play videogames.  So its.got a good purpose besides trying to appeal to the uber 733t.  I guess returning vets from Iraq and Afghanistan who have lost parts of there hands like it as well.

I'm not a huge COD fan but if I was I'd probably rock an avenger.  Any questions msg me or my dad visa gt is tatterr.

[quote user="number45"]

Wow didn't expect to see this here.  My dad knows the inventor.  I could never get used to it but my dad and my cousin love it.  It makes dropshotting almost instantaneous.  My dad doesn't like all the outrageous claims in fact in his blog WWW.tatterr.WordPress.com he writes it wont turn you into a super mutant over night.  My dad says those ads are all marketing guys that don't even play Xbox...he's always fighting with the marketing guys.   Its a pretty cool gizmo and it was originally made to help a kid with small hands play videogames.  So its.got a good purpose besides trying to appeal to the uber 733t.  I guess returning vets from Iraq and Afghanistan who have lost parts of there hands like it as well.

I'm not a huge COD fan but if I was I'd probably rock an avenger.  Any questions msg me or my dad visa gt is tatterr.

[/quote]

These are the only real reasons I could see someone using it for.

u aint got skill in the first place and never will have if you have to use modded controllers etc..if you want skill try changing the way you play and practise more.

[quote user="orion796"]

u aint got skill in the first place and never will have if you have to use modded controllers etc..if you want skill try changing the way you play and practise more.

[/quote]

I'll never understand how people correlate "lack of skill" with "mods". IMO if you're able to get your hands on something that will make your game experience better that isn't changing the game and how it plays then you should get it. That's like playing a racing game with a controller and crying about people using the steering wheel instead. If someone needs to drop 60 bucks on something to improve their experience then go for it. If you wanna talk about skill go enlist in the marines and fire a real AR and other human beings gunning for your head and quit being a stuck up snot thinking you're so awesome at a game that has absolutely no value to society other than fun.