I wanted to change my avatar from male to female..purchased some clothes played poker for awhile then wanted to use my male avatar...i switched back to him but did i lose my female character and all the clothes i had purchased???

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You don't loose the licenses for the Avatar clothes/props that you bought, they just aren't available to you if they don't match the gender of your Avatar. As for "switching" and "losing", you only have one Avatar. If you change it, you lose that Avatar and would have to recreate him/her if you ever wanted to again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Poo

Sorry this didn't help.

I know this is not directly solving your question, but what im getting at is you would like to switch them back and forth correct, male to female, anyways the others are technically right you can only have one avatar at a time, BUT! and I say this with excitement you can Save a bunch of looks and styles by going into your customize avatar and once you have finished tooling around on your avatar what you will want to do is go to change my style my outfits and in this screen it will show any saved looks plus what you look like now, you can save the look you are currently wearing by choosing save outfit, and there you have it you can now switch back and fourth from avatars be it monster avatar, spongebob avatar, or just an avatar with a nice sweater and slippers..... anyways I hope this helps you and allows you to further more enjoy your avatar in randomizing your personality. enjoy and have a great day   -Listed

Sorry this didn't help.