Okay, so I want to download an avatar item from the site. But it tells me I first have to create an Avatar on the site.

I installed Silverlight, but when I went to create an avatar, I expected to find the same avatar I have on my console. Instead, I was asked to create a new Avatar.

The question is, how do I get to copy the avatar from my console to the xbox site? Because I don't feel like re-creating the whole avatar again just for downloading 1 item. I could probably never make it look the same either.

Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello! Do you absolutely have to download the Item on Xbox.com or can you do it from your console.

Sometimes, it might be an issue with your computer, maybe you have a MAC? But to fix this, try going to my profile on xbox.com, you should see your avatar to the left, Go under the options and click edit avatar, from there, you should be able to play "dress up" and be able to go to the marketplace to buy your item. (You can also go to the "Social" tab on Xbox.com where you get to the forums from and click "Avatar Editor") Otherwise, make sure you have the sufficient funds (MS Points) and go on your xbox to download the item. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I found that shirt on Games-Avatar (Free Honda Shirt) and from what I know, on console you can't Search for a specific T-shirt by name. I have Windows Professional XP. I went to profile on xbox.com and I clicked "edit avatar" but it shows me the option to create a new avatar. Same for the "avatar editor".

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, I see nobody else bothers about it... I'm going to try and create it from scratch >_>

Sorry this didn't help.

No Edit option so sorry for flood:

Just finished my avatar and when I clicked the Buy button I got this:

date: 09/12/2012 12:41:54

code: 30FD75C67130E06

s: tNyIRLwwos/0brV+Lgh7vg==

id: 43fa7361-9429-4810-8512-5a0f41dbca2e

req: f9bf8a61-0c2d-483f-8292-32dbf3d46991

All that work for nothing... Help please? Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.