Avatar Marketplace updated with new Marvel goodies!

The Avatar Marketplace has been updated today adding some great new props and clothing for your Avatar to don. They range from the mighty prop of Mjolnir to a Dr Strange t-shirt and Hawkeyes Bow and Arrow. You can check them out now on the Avatar Marketplace or Xbox.com.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The Arkham City collection has also been updated with the new all the costumes that were purchasable as downloadable content in the actual game. Now your Avatar can don the Sinestro Corps Batman outfit to Batman Beyond. Ladies can also grab the Harley Quinn outfit.

That's Deadpool's shirt in the Marvel pic, not Dr. Strange's.

I wonder if they have a Throg avatar pet? 

[quote user="voteDC"]That's Deadpool's shirt in the Marvel pic, not Dr. Strange's.

I wonder if they have a Throg avatar pet?[/quote]
I know. The rest, including Dr Strange and others, are viewable in the link provided. The image is just a quick preview of what is available of what is not mentioned. No Throg prop unfortunately, it would be a welcomed addition. I think I am going to have to purchase Mjolnir very soon.

Ah just curious as the other two things mentioned, the bow and the hammer, are in the pic.

-

Kind of odd they have put up a Ms. Marvel t-shirt considering she's going to be ditching that identity to become the new Captain Marvel. Plus Dr. Strange hasn't worn that outfit for a while now since he's no longer the Sorcerer Supreme.

Well with the addition of Hawk Eye's Bow and Mjolnir I can see the Avatar weapons argument restarting>

Why does marvel do cheap crappy t-shirts? Why not full costumes?

Why do they do any Avatar garbage at all?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Why do they do any Avatar garbage at all?

[/quote]
For people like me who have spare Microsoft Points and cannot help but spend them on things like this. They know it is our weakness. I just wish they would bring out some great Gamerpics and Themes along side these.

If they include avatars in the next xbox, I hope they do more than what they do currently. It would be nice if there were more good arcade games with them in 'em. I think it would be cool too if they would be in your xbox guide when you were looking through your friends list. I wish there were more games with avatar awards too.

awsome

Holy necrotization Batman!