I don't know if this thread is in the right place, if it isn't please point me in the correct direction.

Disney's "Brave" just came out a few weeks ago. I'm an avid lover of anything Scottish.

I have two traditional wool family tartans handmade from Scotland myself, to prove it.

Loved the movie.

I haven't changed my avatar's outfit since I first joined. I blame the lack of "good" picks in the avatar marketplace for a female avatar. Mine is wearing armor from Dragon Age II because it's the only thing I feel represents me. Though it does show cleavage, go figure.

I was elated to see kilts in the avatar marketplace because of Brave, but I was disappointed and offended when it said the outfits could only be worn by male avatars. Excuse me?

How much effort would it be to tuck-in the mid-section of the outfit, to fit a female avatar's form? Screw adding the cleavage, keep it how it is. 

Please make this available.

-A possible customer

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey B0UNCED PATH! Right on! I appreciate the post but it might have better sight on it in the wishlist/feedback forums (forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx) for avatar items so I'd suggest making this post in those forums!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.