AVATAR MARKET / CUSTOMIZE ISSUES

I have a xbox 360 with a 320GB hard drive with 83 GB of free space. I also have a Windows phone. This is my issue. Every time I go to the market or to customize I have to update my stuff. I get the front door open with the clothesline going into the closet. If I open my avatar up I get it. If I go to the dashboard and go right back it says update again. The main problem I have is on the Avatar Sale items. When I click on them I'm prompted to update. Well when I update them it then takes me back to the Avatar home page. There is NO WAY I can see the SALE ITEMS from my console. What's odd is on my console I have a AVATAR ITEM that has a GREEN BOX with a GREY exclamation mark FX PINBALL SHIRT. the shirt shows up on the desk top and my phone fine. Well on my WINDOWS PHONE my MICHEAL JORDON JERSEY has a GREEN BOX with a grey exclamation mark but it shows up on my console. On the desk top it just shows a generic white shirt. I can put the Micheal Jordon shirt on from any device. The FX pinball 2 jersey I can put on from the desk top or my phone. This is weird because I unlocked it on this console. I don't know if this has anything to do with my avatar stuff updating every time I open it up or not. All I know is I can't buy avatar sale items from my console and it's very aggravating. I spent a couple hours on the phone with xbox support doing all kinds of stuff but it's still doing it.

If anybody can help i'd appreciate it. my xbox experience is getting miserable.

THANKS

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi there,

Could you check if there are any corrupt files in the storage section of the console, if there are you should delete them

You could also try and delete the marketplace cache.

When an item is missing afterwards, you can redownload them via the download history

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Other people have had similar issues. I believe Xbox Support is working on a solution. Maybe one of the official support people will be along to update their progress.

Here is the other similar thread.
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/p/385419/2017450.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.