As cute and adorable these Xbox Live Avatars are, why some games take abuse of them? Like getting them hurt or nausea in some avatar compatible xbox live games?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Here we go again.

lol

because they are a lesser species and deserve no respect.

They are people like us, they are the people of Xbox Live and they deserve love and respect like regular people do.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

They are people like us, they are the people of Xbox Live and they deserve love and respect like regular people do.

[/quote]

Yeah that and they need to be trained and ready for when the invasion force arrives. I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

Because that's what the games are designed to do. Going by your logic, most characters get abused when we play as them.... So must we get mad about that? ¬_¬

To sum this post up, here is a lovely picture.

If you were your own XBL avatar in a game that's abusing you, what would your first thoughts be? They could just be playing sport, racing, anything that's not abusing for them and socializing with other avatar...

In all seriousness Crazy, I can't judge you as a person so I won't comment on that, but my gosh you do create some strange threads sometimes.

Just yesterday I literally had the best Chili Rellenos and Green Chili sauce ever.

It was delicious!

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Just yesterday I literally had the best Chili Rellenos and Green Chili sauce ever.

It was delicious!

[/quote]

Mmmm, that sounds really good.