Autovista, Clarkson?

I saw loads of videos bout autovista.....Jeremy Clarkson doing the descriptions.....how do i hear them? All i get is the normal Forza dude?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Jeremy's commentary was removed from the final game sadly but you can always go on YouTube if your desperate to hear it, worth doing if you haven't already :)

Neonracer01 to get the achievement you need to go all round the outside of the car open everything you can, go in the passengers side door look round the car using all options, then round to the drivers door and do the same, final thing you get to do is start up the car your looking at so you will know you have missed something if this option isn't available

No you dont need the Kinect, you must of missed one while looking at the car, you gotta listen to everyone of the icons, thats how i got it

[quote user="RyoTakahashi"]

I saw video of Clarkson's commentary on Kotaku.

Perhaps they removed it in the final game....

[/quote]Boo! Jeremy Clarkson's commentary on the Warthog was funny.

I was thinking the same thing,you're right it's not very clear.

At the nose of the car is something that looks like a gear, click that to hear him describe the vehicle

Clarkson doesn't do the commentary for the warthog its the hologram chick from halo that does

ahhhhh ok mate thanks, it isn't very clear!

Looks like it's a bug from the latest update, not checked mine yet but seems to be affecting everyone.

forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../ShowThread.aspx

i cant seem to get the achievement for Autovista, am i supposed to use Kinect to unlock this?

I saw video of Clarkson's commentary on Kotaku.

Perhaps they removed it in the final game....