Automatic Renewal...Again

I never put my account on automatic renewal i just bought 1 month, Is the only option ringing support there used to be an option to do it on this site ??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You need to call xbox support to turn off auto-renewal.

1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Did you buy the month of Gold on the dashboard? If so, it automatically puts you onto automatic renewal.

If you want to cancel automatic renewal, you will need to phone Xbox Support.

Gutted, do they set it to on or did i miss a check box or something, wrong if they do.

It's automatically put on once you subscribe with a creditcard.

it gives them a chance to talk you into spending more money,i lost my temper last time as i was heading for about 20 minutes of him explaining offers to me.just tell them straight from the off you do not want any offers just cancel the auto renew.

Sometimes it would be easier to cancel you credit/debit card and get a replacement.

Cancelling a whole CC just to stop a bill... really dude wow....

Don't like renewal then don't subscribe and use prepaid cards?

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

It's automatically put on once you subscribe with a creditcard.

[/quote]In addition...if you remove your credit card...and you can do this yourself in your "My Xbox...Accounts" page, it will disable the auto renewal.  I removed mine and never called Support.

I just tried removing my creditcard and it dosen't work, i get this:

This payment option cannot be removed at this time. Go to the Payment method information page to view services associated with this payment option.

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

I just tried removing my creditcard and it dosen't work, i get this:

This payment option cannot be removed at this time. Go to the Payment method information page to view services associated with this payment option.

[/quote]Go to "My Xbox > Account > Manage Payment Options".  It'll say, "Add, remove and update your payment options".  You'll have to put your password in, to get there.  It's what I did when I got my Gold codes.