AUTO CROSS

Hope you're putting autocross back in the game, and perhaps autocross w/ drifting?  Follow the white rabbit.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It has already been confirmed that Autocross is indeed in Forza 4. It was a lot of fun in Forza 1 and I cant wait to play it in Forza 4.     

I was a huge auto cross fan in F1.  and will be looking forward to that mode.  my only concern is with the loss of the career LB in F3 I have to wonder if the auto cross mode will be just another pointless credit making practice session much like the entire F3 career became.  IMO without a leaderboard the return of auto cross will be pointless.....

[quote user="al jonesen"]

I was a huge auto cross fan in F1.  and will be looking forward to that mode.  my only concern is with the loss of the career LB in F3 I have to wonder if the auto cross mode will be just another pointless credit making practice session much like the entire F3 career became.  IMO without a leaderboard the return of auto cross will be pointless.....

[/quote]

The new Rivals system aka Autolog will make the autocross very addictive.  Also I am sure Autocross will have leaderboards just like the rest of the game.  Even F1 had leaderboards. 

They need to make an auto x track editor. Just a huge open surface with sections of cones you can move to make the track.

[quote user="Duddets"]

They need to make an auto x track editor. Just a huge open surface with sections of cones you can move to make the track.

[/quote]

I heard a rumor that an autocross editor might be in F4. Only a rumor.

awesomeness. thank you game makers. i'd apply for a job, but i'd probably waste more time playing games then developing them. :D