Aussie clan Recruiting

just starting a new clan from the ground up with no existing members yet only me. this clan is Aussie based on the xbox 1 and all members will be here to have a good time and will be happy to help other members through out destiny across all types of games, story missions, bounties, poe, trials, raids etc. although there are a few requirements i dont see them as that big of deal thanks. im looking for people who play destiny in Australia with a mature attitude on a regular basis like 2hrs a day or more, doesn't have to be exact just a regular . This clan also will not get over sized and new members will be playing a social game of the daily story mission and or nightfall with existing members, only just to see if the chemistry is there. If this sounds like you and you would be keen to get in early and hang with some decent people then send me a message on the xbox 1 g.t shagshop and i will try and reply as quick as possible to arrange a social game peace !!!! Mature age 18+ but there can be exceptions just be mature and just so you know im 27 peace!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: