Audio Question for TB users ??

I just got my Turtle Beach x11s in the mail today to go with my 7.1 DSS processor.........Does anyone know what 'Audio' in-game setting I should be using now ?

THanks for the help.

PS Friend me if you want, I have none.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

spent $200 on those TB X41......sounded pretty good, unfortunately the headset itself seemed too fragile...like a dirty look would break it...took it back to BestBuy and stuck with the Trittons I had before....a little hardier

With the amount you spent you should have just gotten the x31's.......

War tapes is epeic.

War tapes is still the best, at least imo and I use TBs.

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

What's the difference between war tapes and headphones?

[/quote]

War tapes amplifies all the explosions and gunfire in the background. It makes it more intense. Everything else is just ...meh.

why is it every time I am playing with some one who's got those Turtle Beach headsets, they are the players that have a Echo and causeing Echos, to me it's over priced bad design.

i got PX21s that you can use on the PS3/360/PC with the DSS and they sound awesome. i thought about getting the wireless ones (cant remember what they are called) but for the money, i didnt hear much of a difference

What's the difference between war tapes and headphones?

for the longest time, I was using "headphones" but that sounded muddy to me.  I now use wartapes and its great

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

War tapes is still the best, at least imo and I use TBs.

[/quote]

Here Here i have X41's wartapes is great.