Audio is out of sync with the video

I'm streaming from my xbox to windows 10 and the audio is out of sync with the video. Has anyone ever experienced this? 

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hey johnsavage214 :)

We actually have a page for Troubleshooting Xbox app Game Streaming on Windows 10. If you head over to that page and select the option "While Game Streaming, my video or audio glitches frequently" there are some steps to try out for your sync issue.

Let us know how it goes!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey johnsavage214 :)

We actually have a page for Troubleshooting Xbox app Game Streaming on Windows 10. If you head over to that page and select the option "While Game Streaming, my video or audio glitches frequently" there are some steps to try out for your sync issue.

Let us know how it goes!

you actually DONT have a page  for trouble shooting streaming video to xbox one from windows 10, because just like a few others we have audio/video sync problems when we stream video to the xbox one... that page you ignorantly put up as your goto answer sheet is form streaming games from the xbox one to pc. and does not answer our problem.

for my problem, the xbox one stopped being visible to windows 10, fixed the problem thanks to a youtuber who had the same issue by changing the name of the xbox one, but now have the after 5 minutes audio sync is out by a few seconds... and no one at microsoft has an answer because your heads are so far up the proverbial, that you dont care about anyone elses problems that your paid to help with. and really dont have a clue about the systems you put out its laughable.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.