AUCTION HOUSE

WHEN I BID ON A CAR I GET THIS MESSEGE.

You gamer profile has been flagged by anti-cheat mechanism. You will no longer be allowed to use this gamer profile with the auction house or other Turn10 server features.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That means your console is now permanently banned from the FM3 servers.

Turn 10 enforces the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct in connection with online (Auction House and now the Storefront in Forza Motorsport 3) behavior.  Anyone who is banned for violations will receive a message in the in-game Message Center.

I wonder what op did....

anyone want to buy a car from me to help me get the auctioneer achievement. message me at leftovers652.

[quote user="leftovers652"]

anyone want to buy a car from me to help me get the auctioneer achievement. message me at leftovers652.

[/quote]

Just put a car up for a really cheap buyout and it'll soon get snapped up.

Pete

[quote user="o Aperture o"]

[quote user="leftovers652"]

[/quote]

Just put a car up for a really cheap buyout and it'll soon get snapped up.

[/quote]

And put "For Achievement" as the description.

they didnt give any warning. the game had a glitch. I did the money glitch earlier, but I stopped. 1 month after the release date I was band. Im never buying another forza game ever....

[quote user="Lockdown22"]

1 month after the release date I was band.

[/quote]

Maybe Turn 10 doesn't like your type of music. :P

[quote user="Lockdown22"]

they didnt give any warning. the game had a glitch. I did the money glitch earlier, ... Im never buying another forza game ever....

[/quote]

What a shame.

[quote user="Lockdown22"] I did the money glitch earlier, but I stopped.[/quote]

you admit you cheated,thats why your banned.

and now he is crying, i'm never buying another forza game... dude, you cheated!!!