Attn Norwegian Players

Not sure if this is the right Board, but I want Microsoft's Norwegian players to know that there is someone in Oslo and Trondheim selling JTAG modded systems and unofficial services.on FINN.no. I reported the ads and am currently awaiting an official response from those that handle these things. I will keep everyone in the loop.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I read the article and it was a site sellin JTAG modded systems. Once again, I am not talkin about what people do to their systems after they buy it, I am talkin about idiots selling JTAG modded systems on another site. Learn to read properly or get off my thread. Your trollin is not welcome.

Covert, I don't know what your malfunction is, nor do I care. I am tryin to help others and all you want to do is troll. If you don't care, then shut your mouth and stop postin here. I don't recall askin for your infantile remarks.

The site that was shut down was most likely shut down for selling of illegal games as Jtag xboxs are not illegal. Once you own the console you can do whatever you feel like to it because you own it.

Breaking the TOU/COC is not breaking the LAW. Quote what you wish but it is not ILLEGAL.

Legally they are not doing anything wrong. You are free to do whatever you wish to your console.

On a further note, Covert. What will you say to those that try to play online on illegally modded systems and are subsequently banned?? System tampering is a bannable offense. Shall I quote some threads from the archive to give you some examples or shall I quote the correct section in the ToU??

Note: I posted this on the Norwegian forum as well.

Well, I notified XBox Live here in Norway about the selling of the modded systems on finn.no and its bein escalated to their supervisors. I will be gettin an email from them with the results of their actions.

wiki answers enough said.

The OP is correct in that modding consoles for financial gain is illegal. Doing it yourself in your own home is not a problem but doing it for money most definitely is. Also if you own a modded console and then sell it to someone - that is illegal too. Granted no-one is ever going to send to jail for that.

A fact of forums is that - whether positive or negative - even some people who don't care about a particular topic will still comment on it.