Attention Grand Theft Auto Role Playing Community

We're currently looking for dedicated members to support our gaming community known as Revised Gaming. We want to welcome an opening hand to those who are interested in starting out in a new environment. I, along with RapidGnomeski are co-owners and founders of this organized clan and wish for interested people to join up in our clan.

Information about our community:

As of today, we have just started and were beginning to grow at an astounding rate. If you are wishing to understand the basic concept of our community, then look no further.

1. Our members will and shall be treated with the up most respect. We value each of our members equally and will try our best along with the moderation team to give you that proper professional role playing experience possible. If you have issues, we tackle them head on and try to find a legitimate solution to the situation at hand.

2. Were here to give the best experience possible and with that being said, let me explain. We simply have a no tolerance rule which rarely gives leniency. However for new members that is revoked for inspection purposes. (In simplistic terms - This no tolerance rule is issued when immature members randomly start causing havoc within the role play.)

3. Our moderation staff along with the administrative board have created out own website (Will be sent to you after we conduct your interview). We have a character creation forum system that makes you choose an occupation that interests you whether that be illegal or legal.

If this at all remotely interests you or if you are wanting more information on what were about, please contact the following members Via Xbox live (Message or Friend Request).

CletusMcRealMan -Chief of Police- (Co-Founder and head of the Department of Recruitment)

RapidGnomeski   (Director/CEO and Founder of Revised Gaming)

-Currently Recruiting Officers, anyone interested in law enforcement must contact CletusMcRealMan for a reasonable training session before becoming a certified police officer of the Los Santos/Blaine County Police Department.-

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Ignore this, I didn't read the rules.