Attempting to sell

Xbox 360 Slim 250GB, PS3 Slim 250GB - $400 (Pierceton) I have a Xbox 360 Slim 250GB kinect package and PS3 250GB Slim move package for sale. I have numerous games for sale for both consoles - For the xbox: Battlefield 3, Halo 4, Fable 3, Mass Effect 3, I have more on disk as well - as well the kinect and the kinect adventures. The PS3 has one controller and one move controller as well as the motion camera. It also has a few games: MGS4, MW3, Sports Champions, and three digitally purchased games: medevil, journey, and Armageddon riders ($215) I also have my 48 inch LG 1080p Flatscreen HDTV ($600) and a 19 inch 1080p Gaming Monitor for sale ($70). I am selling all this stuff because I don't currently have time in my life for gaming nor do I have the room to store this stuff ji my house. If you are interested then either call or email me, if you have a laptop I may consider a trade depending on the type of laptop, specs, and condition. I can provide pictures if requested. All of the prices are negotiable to a certain extent, but NO LOWBALLING. I also DO NOT: ship, accept paypal, accept money orders, meet somewhere secluded, or trade for anything other than a laptop ( and that would depend entirely on the laptops specs and condition).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sure I'll buy the xbox, tv, and ps3. Your prices seem pretty fair to me. Just send me some pictures so I can determine condition and if I'm still interested we can discuss payment and shipping although I will need a shipping order number to keep track and if I'm unsatisfied for any reason I will expect to receive a refund for the purchase and shipping and to keep the products.