Atomic Gaming Wants You!

We are looking for Black Ops gamers who are competitive, have fun and love to win matches.  Your voice, hard work, and dedication will not go unnoticed. Possibly even rewarded on your dedication to the clan.

Atomic Gaming is a small clan on Gamers. We mainly focus on COD: Black Ops. We are in need of more good players, that are commited and work well together in a team.

We are setting up our new GameBattles Team and need you to join. We are going to start with the first team, which will have 4 players in and do 3v3 and 4v4's.

We are only looking for mature players who, work well in a team, get along with people, dont shout or scream, abuse members and are good players in matches and online.

If you want to join or need any more information contact me via the Xbox or on our website: http://atomicgaming.forumotion.eu/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

first read this, then go re-post this here.

[quote user="aG x 0RG1NZz"]

We are only looking for mature players who, work well in a team, get along with people, dont shout or scream, abuse members and are good players in matches and online.

[/quote]

I'm curious. Are you guys looking for players that follow rules?    

Too many tags. Waaaay too many tags.

test

[quote user="THE NlNJA"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i lol'd

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[quote user="THE NlNJA"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i lol'd

[/quote]

Lol. I pictured myself at pool relaxing with a drink when I responded to that. Don't ask. Btw, how's LA Noire? Thinking about picking it up tomorrow.

Is this theard actually directed towards me or jus trying to make everyone feel like their important?

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

Too many tags. Waaaay too many tags.

[/quote]

Anyone notice that one of the first tags is "Fake"? Who would even consider joining a clan who tags their own advertisment post as fake. lmao fail.....

[quote user="Furl Hawkens"]

Anyone notice that one of the first tags is "Fake"? Who would even consider joining a clan who tags their own advertisment post as fake. lmao fail.....

[/quote]Half the tags people make are rediculous? I will list some below.