Atlas in MP

Has anyone managed to 'jack one of these in multiplayer yet - is it even possible?, the glass only ever seem's to blow right before the whole thing explodes

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ooops meant "cant jack the Atlas in the co-op".   Not Cany.  haha

Yes gold is insane with the Cerberus. Had a 40 minute battle last night against the Cerberus on gold.   Geth is much much easier and much faster on gold.

Hope you mean one you shot the glass on. The first atlas you encounter explodes the moment you take out the pilot. The second in the courtyard is kinda impossible to get to because the waves of enemies will keep coming until you take it out. The third atlas is unmanned from the beginning, you can't get the achievement for it (did mission twice before I got the achievement at the citadel. Plus, R3d P01nt's achievement dates suggest well after. If not then...), the last mech that appears at the very end of Grissom might be able to be jackable but I can't confirm that one.

Cany jack the Atlas in the co-op.  Only in the campaign.

I thought he was being Scottish too.

The best you can hope for is temporary control via sabotage.

[quote user="Sora Ai"]

Hope you mean one you shot the glass on. The first atlas you encounter explodes the moment you take out the pilot. The second in the courtyard is kinda impossible to get to because the waves of enemies will keep coming until you take it out. The third atlas is unmanned from the beginning, you can't get the achievement for it (did mission twice before I got the achievement at the citadel. Plus, R3d P01nt's achievement dates suggest well after. If not then...), the last mech that appears at the very end of Grissom might be able to be jackable but I can't confirm that one.

[/quote]

I can confirm that the Atlas at the end of Grisson is jackable, since that's the one I got the achievement on.  I hopped out of the Atlas that I was in, shot out the glass, killed the driver, then ran over and got in and the chievo popped.  There were no enemies left at that point, but it still counted.  It did take me a few tries though.

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

It doesn't count if you go into the Atlas Mech at Grissom. You have to shoot out the glass of an Active Atlas and pull the guy out.

[/quote]

Using the Atlas at Grissom worked for me.

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

It doesn't count if you go into the Atlas Mech at Grissom. You have to shoot out the glass of an Active Atlas and pull the guy out.

[/quote]I did mine on the Citadel & Cerberus Base or HQ Planet, was pretty easy only one engineer by the atlas on the citadel you have to kill him first, yeah It's too bad you cant jack one on MP even for ONE wave..

I never got the achievement for that in SP, but I did do it.  I think there's 1 other achievement that glitched for me.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Ooops meant "cant jack the Atlas in the co-op".   Not Cany.  haha

[/quote]Ha, I just thought you were Scottish