At What Rank Do I Start Unlocking The Cool Bulky Looking Armor?

I am tired of my guy looking small and puny. I want cool bulky armor to intimidate my opponents. I know, armor has no effect whatsoever. But, still. I feel intimidated when I see other people with the heavy bulky armor. Just seeing a really big Spartan charging for me sure gives me the creeps.

So, when do I unlock the good stuff?

Anybody know a site that shows which armor unlocks at which rank?

I am a Warrant Officer 3. I have 30,000 Cr until I hit Captain.

Here is my character's current appearance:

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Actually no I don't wear huge armor friend.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

Why would you want to make yourself a bigger target? The smaller your character the better imo.

[/quote]

I can understand why you'd question that but considering that the hit boxes for each and every Spartan are exactly the same, male... female... no matter what armor one has on, it's kind of a worthless concern in this game. 

Also, just a word or warning...the huge shoulderpads...not all, but some people may find those difficult to see.  It did for me.  I bought them and went into a game with them equipped.  The blocked some of my peripheral vision and it was difficult to see around them.  Not my thing, so I ditched them.

The only noteworthy armor I have now is the Mk. V helmet and the Thunderstorm effect.

Also, if you are, indeed, serious about being intimdated by big-looking Spartans coming at you...find the Rocket Launcher.  That solves that nonesense every single time.

ehh i'm just happy with my Mk. V helmet and my MK V. shoulders.

Why would you want to make yourself a bigger target? The smaller your character the better imo.

I disagree, cool bulky armor is very cool.  I might even go so far as to say... it's freezing.  

cool bulky armor is uncool.

Its funny you can always figure out who the 13 years old are by their armour, the gigantic plate and shoulder pads. Whatever the think looks cool looks retarded.

Having larger armor pieces does not make you a bigger target.  The hit boxes for this game are all the same no matter what pieces you use.

Doesn't  being bulky make you a bigger target.