at this rate im gonna have to spend loads on new games

hello all

after being bored for the last 4 months due to last years releases being cack

we now have the much awaited release and battles of the gaming big guns

first we have the PES v FIFA battle , then we have the COD v BF battle

after playing both demos of the football releases this year i cannot decide which i like and dislike the most

usually , like last year i have clearly decided which i prefer and i go out and buy the game i prefered , but this year both footy demos have good points and bad points , which has made me very confused as to which to part with my hard earned cash for

eg ...pes is still to slow and clunky and we all know it will lag online = fifa looks great but still is unrealistic and whats the tactical defending about

now onto the FPS war

every year i get COD , love it for a few weeks then spend the rest of the year moaning about glitches ( and noob toobers )

also every year i do eventually go and get a second FPS game and then end up selling it a few weeks later

i have bought the battlefield games , and they have some great ideas , but the use of vehicles and the amount of snipers ruin it for me every year

the demo clips do look a little manic !!!

last year i also got MOH , which again was to similar to BFBC 2

also last year i got homefront  , which again was ok but left me bored after a while

so guys ...which will we all be parting with our hard earned cash for

( i realise i have not mentioned some other top releases , like GOW

football and fps is all i buy every year ...and usually forza

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My Must buy..

-

Gears of War 3 - got!

Modern Warfare 3

FIFA 12

Formula 1 2011

Football Manager 2012

Left 4 Dead 2 - yes still havn't got it :(

-

Rent to Buy if I like it

Rage

Saints Row

La Noire

Mafia II

Battlefield 3

Batman Arkham City

Skyrim

BF3, Skyrim for sure.  I am not that impressed with the Halo remake.  I played it alot when it came out and probably did the campaign ten times over.  Making the MP like Reach is just stupid.

Hmm, the games on my radar for the rest of the year are

Must buy

Uncharted 3

Halo Anniversary

Rage (PC)

Battlefield 3 (PC)

Assassins Creed: Revelations

Might buy

Forza 4

Batman: Arkham City

Saints Row: The Third

WWE 12

Fifa 12

Then of course I'll probably put a bunch of games during Steams X-mas sale

Ive done the same, MW3 looks more looser, like you can move direction quicker, and the guns look more acurate, battlefield has the graphics but I recon that MW3 looks like it has the gameplay, now what do you like better, graphics or gameplay ;) I'm going for gameplay, therefore I'm getting MW3

im so un decided

fifa 12 over pes was easy in the end ..time will tell when the full versions are released thou

i have watched so many vidoes regarding mw3 and bf 3

changing my mind almost hourly now lol

[quote user="SMoGi3 II tK"]

Surely this has to be the best year for games ever, Halo, Gears, Skyrim, Forza, MW3, Battlefield 3, Red Dead Remdemption LA Noire, Dead Island, AS, FIFA 12, F1 2011, Batman...the list goes on!

[/quote]

ROTFLMFAO at this one.

picked up dead island still gonna get gow 3(epic edition), the retro lancer with it,bf3, and maybe skyrim. already spending a ton and have no problem spending more.

There are many games to buy this year. I won't be bored for a while.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Surely this has to be the best year for games ever, Halo, Gears, Skyrim, Forza, MW3, Battlefield 3, Red Dead Remdemption LA Noire, Dead Island, AS, FIFA 12, F1 2011, Batman...the list goes on!

^^^^^ Pretty sure sales boost around christmas.