At Colonel 18 really?................

So i ran into this guy last night (who's name i won't mention as i don't think it's aloud) who was a CSS 18 and in the 4-5 matches we played against him he was running this setup...........Recon- USAS 12 + Frag rounds and MAV.Most of his kills were with the MAV,He got me a few times with it and then when i saw him in the tunnels in Damavand he was blasting people with the Frag rounds.Every time i killed him he got T-bagged but he was a very annoying player with his little flying hair dryer buzzing round everyone's head.It just goes to show that rank don't always mean someone is good at the game,I could not believe he was still using these tactics at his rank.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A lot of people play online just to annoy other people without getting punched in the face.

I personally pity the players that relay on the B***** Canon (AKA USAS 12) with Frag Rounds and MAV killing, They are relaying on three things which are getting nurfed in the upcoming patch. I can't wait until this forums is a live with the sound of crying Colonels no longer able to get a kill never-mind win a round.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the MAV killing and frag round abuse to be more rampant since they did announce a patch for it.

Too bad we're still rather behind on patches though.

Meh, he was probably just trolling, I occasionally do it, but not for consecutive matches. O_o

It just what this game is like now. I see so many high ranked player that are just really bad and using the the most desperate tactics. Nobody wants to really play the game.

The worst player I've come across was CSS 70 player I played in rush 2 weeks ago who had 8516 mav road kills, I seen it on his dogtags. I just checked his stats again and now he got 9724. He wasn't even that good at road killing with it.

He also seems to spend the rest of his time boosting. He has 2377 kills with the magnum with a 99% headshot rate and of course his top gun a USAS.

Lol,  love this post.  u should check out my "all weekenf long" post.    its so pathetic when

high ranks resort to these tactics.  id love to have lobby chat after game so i could call all these losers out.

they havent resorted to it, its how they got there, its how they play, youngie converts, its not their fault, dice invited em, now the rest of us have to find something else to play

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

they havent resorted to it, its how they got there, its how they play, youngie converts, its not their fault, dice invited em, now the rest of us have to find something else to play

[/quote]

You MAV bro?

Money > You. Nuff said.