Assistance Would Be Appreciated

Not sure if this is the place to put this problem, but twice now my account has been broken into and twice now they have spent all of the microsoft points they could. At first I thought this was perhaps a simple system error or something, but when I checked my download history there were clearly things there that I had not done myself. Is there anything that can be done, and if so, who must I contact?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Lucky it was points and not a creditcard-- yet!

Make sure you've changed your password to your account first and foremost, and contact the support team (1-800-4my-xbox for the US) immediately. You want to ask them to open an Unauthorized Access Investigation (UAI)-- do NOT get off the phone with them until you do. This is crutial to figuring out these type of issues before it causes any MORE grief for you.

For more information and how you can keep this from happening in the future: http://www.xbox.com/en-us/Live/Account-Security

Don't brush this off, correct it as soon as possible. You might even help catch the person who did this to you-- before it happens to a fellow gamer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.