assassins tombs

Why is it that the tombs are a bunch of jumping and running in different ways to get to them.  I'd rather just fight.  Plus sometimes the camera angles affect how my moves are directed so it makes it harder to do all the moves and button pushes correctly

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

to fit it into the story, I think you could imagine that the tombs were hidden in such a way that only the skilled assassin could ever locate them.  However, I agree with you on the camera angle changes, and when they started adding timers to the later tombs, the game started feeling more like god of war than AC.

Oh no, not timers!!  ugh!!  I just finished memory 5 last night.

[quote user="nathan2278"]

to fit it into the story, I think you could imagine that the tombs were hidden in such a way that only the skilled assassin could ever locate them.  However, I agree with you on the camera angle changes, and when they started adding timers to the later tombs, the game started feeling more like god of war than AC.

[/quote]

I agree. If they were hiding stuff specifically for certain people to find, I highly doubt they'd make it so simple to where anyone could have found it. I do think however, that they are somewhat annoying to do (The harder ones anyways) but it's all good and there isn't that many of them. I get them done as soon as they pop up so I can get Altair's armor. I'd also rather fight then hop around, but it is what it is lol.

I love the fact that they are a cheeky homage to the Prince of Persia that if I'm not mistaken are also by the parts of the same team of devs :O)

i love the assassin tombs. they remind me of an more old school portal type game