Assassins Creed Syndicate - "The War At Home" Acheivement Doesn't Unlock (All Xbox Methods Tried)

I have completed 100% of the missions (with all challenges) and picked up all items (chests, locked chests, letters from home, and helix glitches), conquered all of the World War 1 Map, and have seen all cut scenes; however after replaying the missions in order over and over and after contacting both Ubusier (I was told all requirements have been met and to contact Microsoft / Xbox Support) and Xbox Support (I was told to go through the list of "Acheivements Won't Unlock - Check Here" list and forum lists - I have done all these things to no avail), I still do not have this Acheivement.  This is the last one I need as the rest of the game is also at 100% complete and I need some help.  Does anyone else have this issue?  There are literally no helpful videos or forums on this topic and only 2 walkthrough videos related to this area (both showed video footage of the exact same path / mission order I took; however both were PlayStation videos) and if Xbox can't help then I am not really sure who can.  Someone please help :/

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Hey,

Did you have a look here and try the troubleshooting steps? I know you said you've tried steps, but were they these exact ones? How long ago did you complete all steps for the achievement?

When I was placing Assassins Creed Unity there were a few achievements that took over a week to unlock. There have been a few other games that took a long time to unlock. Try the steps in the link I've provided and let me know how you get on. If you already tried them let me know.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey, thanks so much for answering!  Yes, those were the steps I tried and none of them worked / the achievement is still locked.  It's strange given that the area is literally 100% complete and in the walk through videos I have found, the trophy is given after you complete the "Master Spy Hunt" mission (assuming all else is complete) and I have 100% of the map, missions, challenges, and items done.  Still no luck.  Any advice?  Another call to Xbox Support yielded nothing and I was told that they "don't have a technical support team other than the standard help desk" (I don't buy that but it is what it is).  Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.

How long ago did you complete it 100%?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Sorry this didn't help.

It was on 11/21 at around 1AM when I completed everything.  The new Xbox update had just completed the day before and the achievement system was running very slow and the other ones all took about 3 hours to unlock but this one just never unlocked and now I can't do anything to fix it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, any,  luck with this unlocking?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Sorry this didn't help.

No, still no luck at all.  I've replayed everything and did a complete uninstall and reinstall of the game and zero luck.  Any suggestions?  I'm open to anything at this point and so frustrated with Xbox customer service.  The people I've spoken to don't even know what the game is and refuse to even try to let me speak with someone who has technical knowledge.

Sorry this didn't help.