Assassins creed series

Assassins creed series are the best games if  you ask me ive been a fan seince the begining and I've all ways beat them in the first day I got it

ASSASSIN'S CREED ROCKS!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Love series as well

Huge fan of the series, loving revelations so far, had it since launch but i was too busy playing skyrim :D

I agree, it's a great series and have loved it ever since I got the first game few years back. Assassin's Creed 2 is my favorite one, because it brought such a new enviroment and time period to the whole series. But in my opinion, the series is sort of degrading itself in a way. They need to kill off Ezio already. AC: Brotherhood was an acception, but Revelations? Another game about Ezio? Maybe after this we could make another game called AC: Ascension and go back to the days of Altair. No, lets hope they don't because it's going to turn into CoD and Halo. Ubisoft beating a dead horse. Bring Assassin's Creed 3 already!

It's alright

^ Revelations does go back to the days of Altair and it shows you what happened after killing al mualim and when he is older. It also is in the time of Ezio when he is a lot older and goes into the current time of desmond aswell.

It actually gets a bit confusing if you aren't paying attention lol. Ezio is an old man in this game, don't expect him in another one lol. I wouldn't mind seeing an introduction of a female assassins.

It was confirmed long before revelations that this would be the final game with Ezio in it. Even without that information, that fact is made clear when you see the end of the game. They covered Altair's end as well. There are also plenty of female Assassins in the games. Even Ezio's little sister is one.

If Assassins Creed: Embers is anything to go by, it seems you will be playing a female assassin next time.

It's great, but I hope 3 is the end. If theres any more sequels, they're bound to *** it up...

I just hope Ubisoft finishes this Assassin's Creed stuff and move on. The world needs more Far Cry. And whatever happened to Brothers in Arms? I thought we would be seeing Sgt. Baker fight in some snow?

I love the series too, but its starting to get a little repetitive.  Ubisoft has delayed some of their other franchises to crank out another AC game every year.

@Legion64 I would also like to see another BIA.  There has been a new game in the series announced, but it doesn't have anything to do with Baker.